This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

kitchen/living room additions

A few weeks ago Peter installed our under cabinet lighting. We love it and what a difference lighting can make! Last weekend I got the itch to start some spring cleaning. The big thing around here is selling stuff you don't want on community facebook pages and a page called 425 mom shop n swap. So I thought, hey there is some stuff I want to get rid of that has some value. So I started posted away... people were buying it within minutes and once the cash was in my hand, I was hooked. What could I sell next, how much could I make? So in one weekend I had raked in $200 and finally felt like I could make the leap and buy the bar stools I had wanted since we remodeled the kitchen and the ladder shelf we wanted to finally complete our living room. It's all starting to come together and I love the pops of color in my very "WHITE" decor/house/kitchen. Let me know what you think!



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful interior! I've always loved IKEA but while decorating my new house I've fallen for the Home Expert. I found there the kitchen I've always dreamt of and it's all mine now! You can check it here Maybe it'll inspire you to give the Home Expert a play :)

    ReplyDelete