This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Before & After

It's easy to forget the way things used to look, so I'm grateful for projects that are "complete" (these are rare around here) so I can compare the photos. 1.5 years later our kitchen is complete and just in time for us to host 13 members of my family for Thanksgiving. Deadlines have a lot of power around here!

Before



The wall is gone....After



Our house is Blue

We still need to add white trim around the garage and the windows..you can see one test piece under that first window. But the weather is too cold to paint so it will have to wait for the spring :) 


1 comment:

  1. Love! I forgot how it used to look! I'm in love with the exterior paint. I can't believe it was already a year and a half ago that you guys started the remodel. It seems like you guys were just thinking about remodeling just yesterday….! ha! Yeah for another blog post! Happy thanksgiving friend!

    ReplyDelete