This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Monday, March 4, 2013

toddler activity board



This project was inspired by Pinterest, well aren't most projects. I guess probably not but in my world they are. Emily and I had fun picking out the pieces at Home Depot with the babies, the husbands had fun making the boards, and the babies had fun playing together during all of it! I'm sure this board will evolve over time as there are more things we need to add. But it's a cheap project and baby approved!









2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Phil almost made that for Isaac for his birthday, but we thought he was too young! Glad he got one and loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea! I wish I had thought of something like that for my kids when they were that age. And what a FUN birthday, it seemed never ending! So glad you got spoiled, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete