This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Farm Foodie

We used to get Organic Farm produce delivery for about a year when we lived in Ballard. I canceled when I had big plans for my garden last summer. Well we bought a house which meant everything planted I couldn't harvest and we didn't have time to plant the garden at our new house. We started up again and am really excited about trying new recipes with the produce we get. This box was mostly fruit since its winter time and there really are only root vegetables growing. People often say it isn't worth the cost. But for me:
1. It forces Peter and I to eat vegetables because we don't want the food to go bad.
2. It comes with great recipes for what you have received in your box.
3. It makes us try new things and try experiment and make up new recipes. 
4. Its all organic and supports local farms.
5. It comes to my DOOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment