This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kitchen favorites

These are my favorites so far about the kitchen. It's funny because the choice of a dark faucet for me was so "bold" and a "risk". Anything that breaks away from a traditional look is hard for me but I really wanted something to pop against the white and we are having all dark hardware. So even though all of my "Pinterest" pictures showed dark hardware and a silver faucet. I wanted continuity. I just hope I don't hate it in 10 years! I love simplicity and when I looked at my dishes all in the cupboard it was like a calming presence came over me. Aaaah at last.







2 comments:

  1. Cute, Krista! Can't wait to come see it in person when we're next in Washington:) I think a nice kitchen really MAKES the house so I'm very happy you got your gorgeous kitchen!

    ReplyDelete