This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Monday, January 13, 2014

grow chart



 The myth goes you double kids height at 2 1/2 to see how tall they will be as adults as you are supposedly half your adult height. Well at 2 Isaac would then be 6 3' and he's got 6 more months to go!


It's so hard to write your first blog post when you haven't written in so long! I've gotten out of the habit because lots has changed since I was in the groove! I watch another 2 year old 3 days a week, I am on the Board of Directors for Isaac's toddler group, and I am constantly posting photos of our daily life on Instagram. But I miss posting and hope to continue the trend! My first post is an awesome Christmas present we received from my sister-in-law Kari. She gave us the decal and Peter and I picked out the board at Home Depot and he stained it. It turned out great and the best part is if we move we can take it with us! It super cheap and easy project and you can get the decals on Etsy. Check back and see what we're up to next!

1 comment: