This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Laundry Room Before and After



The first owners of the home that lived in it for 30+ years built a dark room in the garage. As much as I would love to have a dark room for my future photography dreams we need a laundry room! Our washer and dryer were in the garage right next to wear the car was parked. So we hired a Plumber to plumb the room for a washer and dryer, Peter painted the room and put up wainscoting.

1 comment:

  1. Krista, I am so glad you guys have a blog now so I can keep up with everything you guys are doing! Your house looks beautiful! We miss hanging out with you guys so much. I wish we could have seen you guys on our last night in WA but things were so crazy - we were so sad about it! We miss you guys! Can't wait to see pics of baby Isaac :)

    ReplyDelete