This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Thankful For

This year I have so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father who guides me and gives me peace and strength. I am thankful for my husband who is my best friend. He is so supportive of me (especially in these past 9 mos.) he is my biggest fan and makes me laugh on a daily basis. He is going to be a great father. I feel so blessed to have been given the gift of a baby boy who so far is happy and healthy. We can't wait to start our new life as parents and for him to be here! I'm thankful for our wonderful families who are so supportive and have been great examples to us as parents and happy marriages. I'm thankful for all of our friends. We have been shown so much love and generosity with I think "6" showers. Peter even had one at work! We have hardly bought a single thing for Isaac and I think he has more than he will ever need during the first year. I'm thankful that in this economy we both have jobs and that I am able to live out my dream of being a stay at home mom. Both Peter and I feel so blessed with all we have been given and try everyday to give back and be there for others in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment