This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

brown bear first birthday


 










Baby I is ONE! We had family and close friends with baby's Isaac's age come over to celebrate. Isaac loved having people over and was going...going all afternoon he skipped his nap completely and was happy as a clam. He got spoiled with presents and ate two whole pieces of cake. He didn't make much of a mess, I think he was making sure it all got in his mouth! He loves his new toys!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute theme! My kids all loved that book too :) Isaac is getting so big, I feel like he was just born! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete