This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

recycled architectural drawing wrap

I have to credit to Peter for this one. A few years back before we were married he wrapped his Christmas presents in his old work drawings. GENIUS! Let's see it encompasses all of my requirements. 

1. Simple
2. Free
3. Original
4. Green/recycled

The past few years I would ask him for them too late and he would have just thrown out a bunch. But this year I remembered early enough! I think it has something to do with having more time on my hands these days without having a full time job...well OK just a different full time job.


1 comment: