This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

little bear is 5 months



Ok so this post is a little late as Isaac is only 1 week away from being 6 months old. But I just have to document anyways. We call him little bear...well we call him lots of things. Tootsie (because he toots all the time), babylove, and Peter calls him son. Anyways I have to say month 4 was rough. We had a major sleep regression and we started doing major teething. At the end of 4 months Isaac started sitting up for short periods of time by himself. Also right before he turned 5 months he started to crawl by doing the bear crawl/plank. I was on the phone while he did this and couldn't believe my eyes. Of course he screamed the whole time while doing it because it is hard! He also loves his toes and loves putting them in his mouth. Well actually everything he can possibly grab he puts in his mouth. I think his 5 month picture says it all about he is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment