This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Monday, June 25, 2012

yard work





I always want to wait and post our progress until we have the before/after. However I have finally come to terms that the yard work progress will never be "after". So here is the progress. I will start with before. This was a 3 month process and a ton of work to plant new grass, but I'm sure it will be worth it when we can get out and enjoy it once we finally get nice weather! I can just see Isaac running around in the grass. 

Before:
Current:
This part has a lot of work left to do. Still to come....more dirt, grass, raised beds for a garden, and a cedar farm fence along the front, large rock in the ditch! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment