This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

nursery banner

I just love this banner. It was made for my shower by Peter's cousin Anna. It matches the colors of the nursery perfectly. Peter is sad that the farm picture is temporarily on hold but our little active one was very close to having the picture knock of the wall and fall onto his little body while having his diaper changed. We look forward to finding a home for the picture in Isaac's little boy room someday. But for now the banner makes me smile every time I sit in the glider rocking Isaac to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment