This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

11 months



This is supposed to be my 10 month post but this picture was taken the day after Isaac's 11 month birthday yesterday. This is mainly due to Isaac breaking our camera and me being to depressed to think about how much is was going to cost to fix it. Luckily it was just the lens that was broken and I got a used one at a local camera shop, so money I didn't want to spend but it could have been worse. First babyproofing casualty and I'm sure many more to follow. This is what's new with Isaac since September 19th! He started walking! I think it was 9 3/4 months to be exact. He had taken one or two steps before that but we didn't start counting it until he strung a whole bunch together. He is so happy now that he walks and just loves scooting around the house. His favorite foods right now probably are bananas and peas. He loves (true story) brushing his teeth and reading books. He will find a book, sit cris-cross-applesauce, and flip through the pages. Peter even can start reciting a few books, like brown bear brown bear and he will go find the book and look at it. He constantly amazes me! He started holding things up to his ear like he is on the phone, especially when I am on the phone. He is in a "big boy" car seat but much to his dismay still backwards. One bummer was he got his first ear infection due to several colds strung one right after the other and the constant runny nose for a month and a half. He didn't complain much and LOVES his medicine. I'm busy prepping away for his first birthday party! It's been so fun but also reality is sinking in that it is such a crazy time of year to plan a party and that it is going to be like this EVERY YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment