This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

front yard before and after





We bought this house one year ago last May. Peter has put in a lot of blood sweat and tears into this front yard. I wish I could have helped more but being pregnant when we bought the house and having a new baby has kept me mostly watching from afar. There is still so much more to do but we really love everything we have done! The best part is that Peter really loves doing the work. I think he just loves being outside and coupled with feeling a sense of accomplishment makes him one happy guy. I don't think he will ever stop working in our yard which is good because the work is endless! This fall I have raked up most the leaves, sprayed down the driveway,mow the lawn weekly, and enjoy spreading mulch. Being home all day whenever I see the sun poke out between the clouds I bundle Isaac up and he eats dirt and leaves while I work. Can't wait to move on to the next project!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like he accomplished a lot with his project. The improvement in the yard is quite impressive! It looks better with the unruly shrubs gone and replaced by well-maintained greenery. What was the next project you mentioned after this? I hope it was a success as well. Cheers!

    Al Perreault @ Green Collar

    ReplyDelete