This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Monday, November 12, 2012

happy fall

Fall is in the air while Peter and I scramble to rake leaves, mow the lawn one last time (I'm kind of obsessed with mowing the lawn) and praying that our newly planted grass survives this winter. Peter fixed our broken septic tank (thanks to our friend Phil). Boy is that a relief without having to spend thousands of dollars.Here is a sneak peak of my two favorite boys(courtesy of my favorite photographer Carmen Valentine my best friend from High School), boy do they have the same smile! More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment