This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Friday, March 1, 2013

I'm 30

I can honestly say this was the best birthday I have ever had! The surprises kept coming and everyone was wonderful. 


This was the night of my birthday. I was at Garden Club with my friend and came home to a sweaty husband that had put Isaac to bed and then ran around cleaning the house. He deep cleaned our bathroom, hands down best birthday gift!


Then it was Valentine's Day. A cute canvas from Isaac and a movie to watch. 



Friday morning Peter is running late from work and my parents walk in the door. "Surprise! You are going away for the weekend and we are watching Isaac." Peter had a weekend planned in Leavenworth and he had woken up early and had the car packed with food, snow gear, and skis. I had to mentally prepare myself for leaving Isaac overnight for two days but once we were on the road I was very excited knowing my parents would take great care of him. One more surprise our best friends Chris and Meghan were already at the cabin (which was free because Peter's co-worker owns it!) 







Can you tell I'm having a good time?


It doesn't end there. The following Saturday my friend Emily takes me to Banya 5 a day spa where you pay to enter and can spend the whole day in their sauna, steam rooms, hot tub, salt pools, and freezing cold pools. It was amazing! After we went to Cactus in South Lake Union and I came home to a surprise party! All of my friends, along with flowers, and all of my favorite food. I didn't have a chance to take pictures of anybody but couldn't believe how much thought Peter, Jenni, and Emily had put into the party. Here are some pics of what was leftover the day after! 


No comments:

Post a Comment