This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Isaac's stocking

I just realized I need to get/make Isaac a Christmas Stocking. I am about 99% sure he will be here by then and if not I'm in real trouble. Has anyone made a stocking before, it doesn't seem that hard. Any ideas? Both Peter and I have plain white stockings so anything would match at this point. It is so much pressure because he will use it for so many years to come, can't be too trendy! This is one picture I have found that I like so far but looks challenging to make.

1 comment:

  1. These are come cute ideas...that could be personalized. I love you blog!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/60825208/burlap-and-red-gingham-scandinavian

    http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/charlottecotblankets/product/christmas-stocking

    ReplyDelete