This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Showered With Love


Yesterday was my family shower with my aunt Barb, my cousin Johanna, both of my grandma's, my mom's cousin Heidi, and my mom. My sisters live in Chicago and couldn't come but they will be here when he is born! Of course I was blown away by everyone's generosity and thoughtfulness. Isaac is so blessed to have such wonderful loving family surround him. All the gifts were soo cute and just perfect for him, they made me even more anxious for him to get here! Here are some highlights.
 The bird mobile that hangs from fish wire

1 comment: