This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

paper quilt



My friend Emily purchased a silhouette machine. It's basically a printer with a knife. I have reaped the benefits. She printed me out these cutouts onto paper and all I had to do was fold them into boxes and hang them. The project is called a "paper quilt" and she purchased the patterns online from A little hut. The projects are endless when you have a silhouette.  You can make stencils, stickers, shapes, etc. Because you can print on various materials like vinyl and contact paper. I love technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment