This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

fall leaves



When I describe this craft I say Isaac and I did it together. Well he helped me by trying to rip the leaves and eat the tiny clothes pins that attach the leaves to the string. Isaac has inspired me to decorate for the seasons because I want him to grow up being excited about the changing seasons and lets face it, Fall is the best. I got the leaves from the dollar store and can't believe how real they look. Overall this is barely a craft but I think it is just the beginning of more things to come hanging in our windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment