This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

sommar


I haven't posted in awhile and this is why! We've had a busy summer but it has been amazing. So many fun first for Isaac and so many great memories made. Here's a glimpse!

We had a great time going to Marymoor Park at the Veladrome on Thursdays to watch Peter race and on Fridays to watch our friend Randy race.
We have enjoyed our new grass and Isaac has enjoyed eating things he finds in it. 
Isaac's first boat ride on Lake Washington, he seemed to really like it.
Eating sand at Lake Cavenaugh

We had my family reunion and celebrated my Grandpa's 80th birthday. It was so fun to have my sisters home and have them spend time with Isaac. He loves them and they love him!
Peter went backpacking with the men in my family and had a great time. We hope that have Isaac go along next year.



We went camping at Colonial Creek Campground with our good friends Chris and Meghan in the North Cascades. The weather was so warm and we got a great campsite. We look forward to camping next summer when Isaac is older and walking (not eating rocks). It was definitely a highlight of the summer!
Peter's cousin Sam and his family stayed with us and Isaac was part of the family watching cartoons on the couch.




We had Peter's family reunion at Cama Beach State Park. We also had lots of his family over to our house for a bbq.


Isaac and all of his baby friends. We moms get together about once a month at each others houses for dinner. Usually it is without the babies but this was an exception! There is only 2 other boys besides Isaac.

Isaac got lots of lake time this summer. The above pictures is me with my high school friends who all live out of town and we all got together at my friend Carmen's lake cabin.
All muddy!!

Overall I think Isaac loves summer just as much as Peter and I!


1 comment:

  1. Finally a new post w/ awesome pics! :) I love your blog--so fun! I love seeing Isaac grow--we need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete