This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

third year anniversary

My parents offered to watch Isaac overnight for our anniversary. On that sleep deprived day I thought "OK!!" Thinking what I would give for one night of complete uninterrupted sleep! Peter got a great deal on a night at Semiahmoo Resort north of Bellingham. I had never been there before so was excited to go somewhere new. The resort is absolutely stunning and on this remote spit where you are surrounded on both sides by the Puget Sound. Isaac had a really good time with my parents, well that is what they claim at least :)We are always reluctant to leave Isaac and especially was for an overnight. But every time we do it completely recharges us and is so important for our relationship and we never regret it.
This picture of Isaac was captured the morning after by my parents. "Parents....what Parents??"

No comments:

Post a Comment