This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

paper hydrangeas



My friend Emily saw this project on Pinterest and thought it would be fun to do. What I liked about it:

1. It's cheap
2. It's super easy (by easy I mean no fail)
3. It's cute

The 3 requirements for me to do a craft. I am a perfectionist with very little skill or patience when it comes to crafts. It's a bad combination. Our husbands watched the babies (well kinda) while we crafted away. When Emily had to nurse her daughter Juniper she made her husband step in and take over the flower making process. He could even do it! The paper we used were brown paper bags and I got sticks out of our yard. Here is the link to the craft tutorial. Overall a success!!
Click here to learn how to do it  Don't judge hers look way better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment