This blog is the transformation of our new home, the progress of baby Isaac, garden updates, healthy recipes, yippy living (thats yuppy hippie...I made up the word) and our adventures as a couple, all with a little Scandinavian Style!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

great take homes from a wedding



  






 The icing on top of the cake was being able to bring home candlesticks that my uncle made for the rehearsal dinner and a huge bag full of lemons from his lemon tree in his yard. Aaah lemons.... a great centerpiece and the base of all things yummy. I've made lemon lentil soup, blueberry lemon sweet rolls, and last I think I will squeeze the rest into lemon juice and freeze them into ice cube trays.



These sweet rolls are amazing, they are the Pioneer Woman's recipe. Well worth the work and the calories!




No comments:

Post a Comment